Retail Lending Officer
Full Time Phnom Penh and Provinces Posted 1 week ago
- Maintain existing and build new clients in accordance with the guidelines in retail lending policies and its procedure.
- Advising clients on suitable loan and credit options to ensure clients satisfaction and no risk to the bank.
- Obtaining and assessing financial information, including financial statements and credit histories.
- Process and write-up loan proposal and detail financial analyses.
- Ensure timely submission of credit review and renewal prior to expiry date.
- Manage late payment and work closely with loan recovery team to ensure successfully recovery of loan.
- Conduct site visit during loan assessment process to obtain clear information about loan purpose of client’s loan application and ensure sufficient and acceptable clients collateral/security for the loan.
- Prepare and execute loan contract agreement with clients and support for loan disbursement timely and accurately to fulfil client’s satisfaction.
- Follow-up and regular site visits for loan utilization purpose and develop relationship with clients for further crossing selling.
- Proper manage the loan portfolio to ensure timely payment.
- Process registration title deed/soft title deed at cadastral officer/local authorities to acquire the legal evidence of client’s right to ownership of the property.
- Keeping abreast of amendment to loan products, policies, lending procedures, and regulations to better meet clients
- Bachelor degree in finance and banking, accounting or other related fields
- Minimum 2 years of working experiences in banking and financial service industry, especially in credit department, business banking or relevant fields
- Good understanding of business process and ability to analyses and interpret its financial statement
- Good customer relationship management skill
- Understanding of the credit assessment process
- Good analytical and problem solving skill
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently as a team and individually
- Enable to work under pressure to deliver/compete/challenge assigned tasks with deadline