Retail & Partnership Product Manager
Full Time Posted 1 week ago
- To collect feedback and market gaps from the markets.
- To deal with corporate partners for new business opportunities and existing businesses such inter-bank transfer and other new revenue streams for the Bank.
- Assist in driving usage of payment systems in these said merchants.
- Assist in coming up with partnership strategies with identified key retail merchants to create awareness and flagship.
- Help push acquisitions, usage, and revenue targets across the Retail business.
- Monitor product performance and address all issues pertaining to the portfolio.
- Support Retail Sales team in acquiring new customers.
- Help identify the new international remittance partners for target market.
- Assist in maximize commercial viability of all international remittance partnerships and ensure adequate revenue streams from transactions
- Collect feedback from market to ensure the best customer experience for Cambodia-based senders and receivers of international remittance.
- Help coordinate with international remittance partners for Go-To-Market strategies for launches both locally and internationally.
- Monitor product performance and address all issues pertaining to the portfolio
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Finance and Banking.
- Minimum two year working experience in banking and MFI sectors and dealing with corporate partners such as private companies, Banks/MFIs for new business opportunities.
- Prove good end-to-end project management
- Good at English writing, speaking.
- Computer literacy (Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint…)