Retail Payment Supervisor
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 5 days ago
- Oversee 100% of Retail Payment progressive.
- Develop a strong business relationship with all kind of Retail Payment Channel and define the product strategy and roadmap for her respective domain.
- Plan and direct sales goals for Merchant Sales.
- Work side by side with other team to establish best working relationship in nationwide.
- Maintain team profitability and coach to it.
- Actively drive sales behaviour through coaching and training.
- Handle sales escalations as they become visible.
- Maintain a high degree of ethical behavior in all aspects of daily business including relationships with merchants, dealers, developers and co-workers.
- Manages and organizes a high level of productivity through the effective use of all available resources including email, phone and database systems.
- Actively manage health of sales pipelines and works with primary liaisons to promote channel growth.
- Design sales campaigns to maximize closing percentages.
- Full management responsibility for sell-through and sell out, MPTU, across the country.
- Build sustainable channel growth for MPTU and Retail Payment.
- Specify product requirements for new features, integrating market analysis, research and usability studies to improve user satisfaction.
- Great initiative idea to increase retail Payment Outlet and increase Payment Volume through Payment Outlet.
- Work closely with Merchants to deliver solutions.
- Manage risk, drive business results, and deliver compelling features to drive nation customer adoption & engagement.
- Ensure the quality of the network for Merchant and staff satisfaction and maintained.
- Handle Merchant, and Retail Outlets complaint , question and other request.
- University qualifications in Business Related Discipline.
- 2 to 3 years years sale experience in international organisations.
- Very good English skill (Chinese is a plus).
- Proven success in communicating effectively to all points of contact with customers, including liaison with line manager.
- Experience in selling to customers based in a diverse range of industries.
- Familiarity and confidence in discussing technologically driven product solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple deadlines and complex issues.
- Experience in successfully managing expectations of multiple parties, internal and external.
- Negotiation and internal relationship building.