Senior Commercial Planning Executive
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 3 weeks ago
Office of Commercial
- Analysis market moving for both company and competitor.
- Continues monitor Commercial function performance.
- Daily tracking report (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) to support all Commercial function (Sales & Distribution, Corporate Solution, Marketing, iPay and IMT).
- Manage, maintain and upgrade business planning and forecasting tool.
- Work closely with Finance, IT, Operation team for reporting data and reconciliation
- Ensure all reporting and forecasting update more accuracy within -/+10%
- Support internal document for management approval as
- - Sales Quarterly Incentive
- - Monthly/Weekly Wing Agent Commission (Upfront/Back)
- - Monthly OT Sales
- Compilation relevant data to support all business segment for Commercial Review Meeting Weekly/Monthly.
- University Degree, preferred on IT Programming/Economic or Relevant ( +knowledge in Managing Data is advantage)
- At least 2 years of Commercial Data management and analysis
- 1. The related industry, the understanding of company values & culture
- 2. Good communication skills, both verbal and written English Excellence organization and time management skills
- 3. Having high level of confidentiality, integrity and business ethic
- 4. Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- 5. Good computer literacy, especially in MS Worlds, Excel and Power Point, ( understand on SQL Script, Access & Power BI is Advantage)