Senior Financial Crime Specialist
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 1 month ago
Risk & Compliance
- Perform compliance surveillance and transaction monitoring, and establish effective remedial action to mitigate the risk.
- Preparing regulatory report for line manager with effective and timely manner
- Assist to deliver effective training on AML/CFT to all staff, agents and relevant third party.
- Ensure sanctions compliance is performed and updated from time to time
- Submit the internal reports line manager timely
- At least 2 years knowledge of NBC Prakas relevant to operations, process transactions and internal control
- Relevant bachelor degree, legal is a plus
- Good English Language
- Strong written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills, including the ability to deal with all seniority levels within line of business
- Strategic and investigative thinking
- Supervisory/management experience
- Knowledge with FATCA requirement and reporting