Senior Product Development Specialist
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 2 weeks ago
- Access 80% of the submitted project request forms ensuring all requirements are written correctly based on what required.
- Ensure all requirements/projects are well aware by relevant stakeholders;
- Process for approval on the assigned projects which are called BAU (business as usual)/None BAU (none business as usual) from all related stakeholders ensure those projects are closed and delivered on time.
- Help leading all development projects in constant coordination with Technology, external developers, Projects Team/QA ensure the written requirements are well understood;
- Ensure a usable, functional, easy-to-use User Experience for all product development projects.
- Work closely with Project Managers/QA, external developer and Technology Team to guarantee timeliness of projects, accuracy of requirements and efficiency of project costs;
- Work closely with the Project Initiator to ensure that all necessary information regarding the proposed product development/enhancement are provided and all requirements are noted;
- Process UAT/PVT sign off with relevant stakeholders for any completed projects/ to-go-live products.
- Ensure the accuracy of all requirements written down in documents BRF and BCAD and those are well recorded and kept properly in both soft/hard copies.
- Configure 20% of the requested class of services/set rules/promotions based on the requirements in BRF/BCAD/BRD.
- Ensure all class of services/set rules/promotion a configuration are done with no/minimal error.
- Double cross check all configurations before releasing in production or submitting to the Checker.
- Suggest other options of class of services/set rules/promotions in the case of any similarity/ the exact same requirements as the initiators requested.
- University degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, IT
- 2 years’ experience in product development, project management, or related fields preferably in Fintech or Bank industry
- Experience in mapping process/flow
- Experience in product development with some of technical basic knowledge (mobile app) is a plus or tech savvy.
- Marketing experience is advantage
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and of project management tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analysis skills/ Critical thinking
- Planning and coordinating
- Customer focus
- Team players
- Concern for quality and standards