Senior Risk Specialist
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 3 months ago
Risk & Compliance
- Identify, monitor and report the potential risks (also fraud risk) for each initial project, department and at corporate level; and manage the control in place;
- Evaluating identified risks against a variety of information & factors (e.g. documents /statistics) to provide commentary and recommendations about how to mitigate these risks;
- Facilitate to perform Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) to all departments and new products/ services launch;
- Develop and evaluate existing processes and procedures to eliminate or mitigate potential risks
- Develop and monitor the most important Key Risk Indicator (KRI) for Wing and monthly review.
- Develop Risk Register and ensure the risk points are still relevant;
- Investigate the actual incident and provide recommendation for actions (keep it as register);
- Provide support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness and process flows within Bank;
- Bachelor degree and/or Master Degree, ACCA is the plus.
- At least 3 years of risk management, internal audit, process excellence or external audit experience;
- Strong deductive and analytical skills;
- Knowledge of principles of Operational/Market/Liquidity Risk Management;
- Understand about local regulatory requirements;
- Strong understanding of risk management framework and regulatory requirement relevant to risk management for mobile banking;
- Relevant working experiences in related fields;
- Excellent problems identification ad resolution and good analytical skills;
- Highly motivated and committed.