Senior Solution Architect
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 1 month ago
- Lead Software Development and DevOps team to implement Designed Solution
- Software System Solution Design
- Cloud Platform and on premise Infrastructure Design
- Solution Design and Architecture Design
- Training Infrastructure as Code to Server team
- Task Management
- Implementation Planning
- Work in cross-functional teams to find technical solution to any customer problem as business required
- Research and Development Technologies, Tools, Processes, and Practice that benefit for business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6 Year experience with Software Development
- 2 Year experience with Solution Architecture
- 2 Year experience with Cloud platform; AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform etc.
- 1 Year experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Basic Knowledge with Containerization; Docker etc.
- Basic Knowledge with Container Orchestration
- Basic Knowledge with Application System Security and Encryption.
- Experienced working as a team and cross function team
- Experienced with OWASP
- Experienced with Business Analysis
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- 1 Year experience with Agile Development (Scrum) is a plus
- 1 Year experience with DevOps toolchain such as Jira, Git Repository and Deployment Pipeline, Jenkins, or Sonarqube is a plus
- SAFe for Architects or AWS Certified Solutions Architect is preferred
- Experienced working at Bank, Financial Services, or International Software Development Solution
- Experienced working directly with Business team, Marketing team, or Management team
- Good Knowledge with Financial Business needs