Senior Trade Marketing Executive
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 3 weeks ago
Closing Date: 30 April 2018
- In charge of various administrative and management tasks like planning a venue, communicating with numerous kinds of personalities to decide event activities.
- Negotiate with organizers to ensure the sponsorship is carried out in the best interest for Wing and secure that Wing receives the maximum brand visibility.
- Ensure all events are carried out as per the timeline and it works as per schedule.
- Ensure that all events are carried out within the budget and Wing’s standard.
- Ensure there is appropriate coordination of all the related stakeholders and run through brainstorming sessions to come up with new and exciting ideas.
- Assist in creating marketing plans to market and publicize the event in a way to create event awareness, thus ensuring success of the event.
- Support on updating annual event calendar.
- Any other tasks assign by manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communication, Business Management, Administration, Marketing, Sales.
- At least two-year experiences in event management or marketing field.
- Be very flexible individual who is willing to work even at irregular hours.
- Be enthusiastic, positive, and full of energy all through the event from start to finish.
- Strong interpersonal and communicating skills are pre-requisite.
- Excellent at planning, time management, organization and presentation skill would be a plus.
- Good time player and is able to work independently, demonstrated strong work ethics.
- Be willing to work outside and on weekend.