Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 11 months ago
- Lead in maintaining the server and computer infrastructure across locations of an organization to ensure that its users can easily access mission-critical applications.
- Configuring and managing servers of difference operating systems, such as Windows Server OS, Linux (CentOS), including installing, fixing issues, and upgrading while implementing enhancements to them to improve performance and reliability. Also design, implement and manage enterprise system H.O.
- Must be familiar, such as Active Directory, DFS, File, Exchange, Vmware ESXi, vCenter and HW management tools.
- Supporting technology, such as back up tools Symantec, Configuration management, system inventory and monitoring tools
- Providing support for troubleshooting of IT systems by oversee and resolve problems of the server, network devices, and storage and client devices.
- Patching tools and security development plan and modifications document
- Act as a primary point of contact in working with WING business partner(s) and server, NOC, DB, security, helpdesk, developer team to analyse and resolve reported technical issues and/or performance issues with the various data center hardware and software platforms.
- Act as a point of contact in the creation (or notification) of incident report on system issue.
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule for off-hours support.
- Participate in travel for initiative on a support basis.
- Provide day-to-day technical, administrative, and functional support for the various infrastructure systems.
- Graduated bachelor degree of Information Technology, preferably in the field of Computer Science.
- Completed or certified on Microsoft Windows Server Certification MTA, MCSA and MCITP or MCSE
- Completed of Installing and managing Vmware ESXi version 5.5 up
- Completed of Linux administration CentOS or Red Hat Ent
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience with Microsoft Windows server, vmware, exchange server and Physical Server
- Experience in 24x7x365 service delivery supporting mission-critical business operations
- 3+ years of administrator areas such as Domain Environment (AD, DNS, DHCP, DNS, etc.) and MS Exchange Server
- 3+ years of administrator on CentOS
- 3+years of managing on Vmware EXSi and vCenter
- 3+ years of managing HW server management tools
- Troubleshooting for network, hardware, and software problem level 1
- Provide periodic and regular status on the health of company systems environment
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written English Excellence organization and time management skills
- Having high level of confidentiality, integrity and business ethic
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Be detail oriented
- Be able to carry out multiple assignments
- Have effective coaching and mentoring guidelines.