Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 2 months ago
- Daily monitor information systems access and stay informed and escalate of all activities such as suspicious activity, alerts taking place within the networks.
- Advance analysis of the results of the monitoring solutions, assess escalated output from Level 1 & 2 Analysts
- Provide intermediate event analysis, incident detection, and escalate as needed to Level 3 Analyst wit documented procedures
- Ensures that all identified events are promptly validated and thoroughly investigated
- Provide oversight and guidance to Level 1 &2 Analysts to monitor, detect, analyse, remediate, and report on cybersecurity events and incidents
- Remain current on cyber security trends and intelligence (open source and commercial) in order to guide the security analysis & identification capabilities of the SOC team
- Graduated bachelor's degree of Information Technology, preferably in the field of Computer Science.
- 1 years working within the information field, with emphasis on security operations, incident management, intrusion analysis
- Experience with security device installation, configuration, and troubleshooting (e.g., SIEM (OSSEC and LogRhythm etc.)
- Experience in designing and building security operations Centre.
- Experience with security product, Firewall, antivirus, and any other similar security solutions.
- Experience working with OS: Windows Server, Linux (red hat/CentOS), and VMware.