Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 1 month ago
- Take lead to provide timely advice and guidance on the response action plans for events and incidents based on incident type and severity
- Advanced analysis of the results of the monitoring solutions, assess escalated output from Level 1 & 2 Analysts
- Provide intermediate event analysis, incident detection, and escalate as needed to Level 3 Analyst with documented procedures
- Ensures that all identified events are promptly validated and thoroughly investigated
- Provide oversight and guidance to Level 1 &2 Analysts to monitor, detect, analyze, remediate, and report on cybersecurity events and incidents
- Oversee documentation owned by the SOC team including but not limited to Standard Security Operating
- Procedures (SOPs) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) Relationship Management
- Remain current on cyber security trends and intelligence (open source and commercial) in order to guide the security analysis & identification capabilities of the SOC
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of related work experience in Internal and External Intelligence.
- Any completion or certified of the following certifications OSCP, CA, and SIEM
- 3 years working within the information field, with emphasis on security operations, incident management, intrusion analysis
- Experience with security device installation, configuration and troubleshooting (e.g., SIEM (OSSEC and LogRhythm etc.)
- Experience in designing and building security operations centre.
- Experience with security product, Firewall, antivirus, and any other similar security solutions.
- Experience working with OS: Windows Server, Linux (red hat/CentOS), and VMware.