Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 2 weeks ago
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the project’s needs.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Proven experience in software architecture design.
- Previous project management experience is advantageous.
- In-depth understanding of coding languages.
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills