System Developer (Backend)
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 1 month ago
- Writing code for new systems or modifying code for existing systems
- Observing, testing, diagnosing and fixing faults in the software. This includes the preparation and management of the development, test and live environments and their associated data
- Participating in deploying and implementing code and package upgrades through the test environments into live
- Performing unit testing and integration testing
- To attend team and project related meetings
- Provide technical expertise and support to other members of the team, department and where necessary customers.
- Bachelor degree of IT or any other related fields.
- At least one year experience in Java, experience of OOP design, experience of developing within SOA.
- Understanding of the language of XML, Test Driven Development, Oracle, Spring Framework, Eclipse, Weblogic, Apache HTTP Server, Tomcat, AJAX, Ant/Maven, Git/Jenkins.
- Knowledge of high availability technologies and techniques.
- Ability to explain concepts and ideas to team members.
- Demonstrate a thoughtful approach to analysis and problem.