Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 3 months ago
- To implement the end-to-end recruitment process to ensure the requested manpower is supplied on time and in full. Ensure new employee is fit in the organization and culture.
- Housekeep the candidate profiles on completion of recruitment activities and coordinate with system section to maintain recruitment policies and procedures in the HRIS
- Assists the review and updating job descriptions and organizational chart to ensure every staff movement are up-to date and ready to use
- To coordinate Talent related events such as Quarterly Roadmap, Career Forum etc.
- Prepare recruitment and HR reports as per requested by superior
- BBA in Human Resources Management (talent management is a plus),
- At least 2-year experiences working in talent acquisition using multiple sources and methodologies
- Good command of English, being outgoing,
- Advance skill in Ms. Office
- Proven ability to articulate concepts and intention clearly,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to build relationships
- Knowledge in Interview Methodologies and fully aware of different type of psychological bias
- Knowledge in Cambodia Labour Law