Trade Finance Officer
Full Time Phnom Penh Posted 1 week ago
- To perform daily Operations transaction and prepare the application ( LC, BG , TR … )
- To check the Inward trade payment (OBC bills) against with our CBS and Daily Swift for line manager verified
- Assist Line Manager to provide overall banking strategies and banking support functions of Trade & remittance
- Responsible for the on-the-job coaching/training and development of Trade Finance and conducts daily monitoring from relevant party
- To check Financial Institute Relations with correspondent bank
- Responsible to develop, review implement & keep up-to-date bank wide banking support/operations policy & procedure.
- Responsible for the attainment of performance target with Line manager of the unit
- Build good relationships and coordinate with managements, staffs and local authorities at all levels in order to operate daily operations smoothly and to have strong supports from them.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by line-manager.
- UAT testing ( core-banking system relate to Trade)
- Bachelor Degree in finance and banking, accounting, or any relevant field
- 1 year of working experiences in banking and financial services
- Leadership Skill
- Interpersonal and communication Skills
- Operations support core-banking system Trade
- Marketing Activity, Business Ethnics & Compliance
- Fully understand of Clearing process, Trade, Swift, domestic transfer,Payment cross border, CBS/Flexcube
- Support Business in timely manner
- Others ( Languages , word, excel, internet and Outlook)