Scam PreventionOctober 13, 2017
Dear Valued Customer,
In light of the emergence of phishing activity, Wing (Cambodia) Specialised Bank would like to share this important notice.
Phishing is an attempt to obtain sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, PIN and account or login details by posing as your bank or other reputable company either via email, text message, phone call, or website. Once obtained, your personal and financial information can be used to access your account and steal money.
Things to remember:
- Wing (Cambodia) Specialised Bank will never send an email, text message or make a call to ask you for your bank account details especially your Password or PIN.
- Never share your PIN with anyone and never write it down
- Never set a PIN that can be easily guessed – for instance, date of birth, current or important year or a subset of numbers from your account.
- Limit the amount of information you share online and do not use passwords that could be found by looking through your public social media pages.
- Never access your account from different devices.
- Never give private information or bank account information to anyone who calls you
- Remember any calls from Wing will be from the official call centre number of Wing Limited Specialised Bank. This number is 023 999 989.
If you think you have been affected by a scam, please call: 023 999 989
Wing (Cambodia) Specialised Bank