WING & FTB – PERFECT PARTNERSOctober 27, 2017
Wing (Cambodia) Limited Specialised Bank, Cambodia’s leading mobile banking services provider, is delighted to announce a partnership with the Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia (FTB).
Together, Wing and FTB, Cambodia’s first and foremost bank, will make a formidable team opening up customer choice and giving our customers access to a range of innovative products and services.
At the heart of this partnership will be our customers and our shared values to provide unrivaled excellence and value.
JoJo Malolos, the Chief Executive Officer of Wing (Cambodia), speaking of the partnership today, said: “We are thrilled to be linking up with FTB in a partnership that takes our business to a new level.”
He added: “Customers are our priority and we continuously strive to provide them with new ways to enjoy the Wing experience.
At the heart of this experience is our mobile wallet which allows customers, both consumer and business, to easily send money to others anywhere in Cambodia, top up their phone, pay bills and pay a host of merchants, both online and offline at the click of button.
With FTB at our side, we can offer more than ever before and our joint customers can experience an exclusive range of products and services.”
Anvanith Gui, Chief Executive Officer of FTB, said: “This partnership marks a new chapter in the history of Foreign Trade Bank of Cambodia and we are excited about the opportunities it opens up for our customers.”
Our customers currently benefit from a range of products and services that help them control their money. FTB and Wing are both at the forefront of technology and this partnership means that our customers will be able to make their money work for them in an even easier and flexible way.
“We are confident that this marks the start of a successful team, which is one of our key values as part of our long-term vision for FTB’s future.”
Highlights of the partnership between Wing (Cambodia) and FTB include:
- A new breadth of customer’s experience, providing flexibility and accessibility to new services.
- Wing and FTB customers able to transfer funds to each other to make cash flow fast and easy.
- FTB Customers can access to more than 5,000 Wing Cash Xpress agents nationwide to facilitate cash-in and out, purchase Visa CashCard, and Visa CashCard top up services all at the convenience of after banking hours and on weekend
- Access to Wing Mobile wallet and *989# USSD facility; enabling payment, money transfer of both Wing to Wing and Wing Wei Luy anywhere in Cambodia
- Inbound international money transfer and payment to local merchant partners
- Fast and easy bill and loan repayment for consumers, business customers and major MFI, anytime and anywhere.
While Wing’s 600,000 customers who open an FTB account can now enjoy facilities like;
- Interest bearing account from 0.75% to 7.75% per annum
- Withdraw local currency at more than 2 million Visa PLUS ATMs worldwide, more than 600 Visa PLUS ATMs in Cambodia, more than 500 Easy Cash ATMs network and 55 FTB ATMs and access 94 FTB POSs in five major cities like Phnom Penh, Sihanoukville, Siem Reap, Battambog, and Kampong Cham by FTB ATM cards and our Visa CashCard (FTB ATMs and POS offer security through finger print biometrics scan instead of PIN code)
- Access to FTB Internet Banking and Mobile Banking facility; enabling fund transfer, phone top up, bill payment, Visa CashCard top up and request virtual Visa CashCard accepted at more than 30 million merchant outlets worldwide, including most business and tourist destinations
- Receive international remittances directly to VISA CashCard using Visa Personal Payments
- Fast and secure transfer services for both domestic and international markets.
- Appropriate advices and convenience to access trade finance and to work effectively with customers’ business partner(s) globally
- Personal and business loan (Term loan and Overdraft) accepted hard or soft title